Occupation: BASE jumper/ Wing-Suit pilot/ Adventurer
Home: Venice CA
- over 17 years experience, over 1000 base jumps, 16 countries on 5 continents.
- over 15 years wing-suit flying experience with over 1000 wing-suit flights.
- Featured on ABC’s “The Greatest Megastunts of All Times” 6/15/2012 voted # one
- Featured on Conan O’Brien 2/29/2012
- Featured on HBO Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel Feb 21st 2012
- featured on ABC 20/20 June 1st 2010 special report entitled “Super Humans”
- Firecracker films produced a one hour documentary about his life for channel 4 in the UK called Daredevils: “The Human Bird”. It has now aired all over the world in every territory. It is currently airing on Animal Planet HD in the United States.
- executive producer and star of a one hour documentary called “Journey to the Center”. A story about traveling through china to base jump the deepest vertical cave on planet earth.
- hired by Zippy Productions to fly his wing-suit down Mount Fuji for a Japanese TV production.
- hired by Globo Network to fly his wing-suit under the arm of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro for the “Caldeirao do Huck” show.
- hosted the first season of "Stunt Junkies" on the Discovery Channel episode 1 through 13
- featured on "Sunday Night" a news program on Australian TV airing on channel 7
- featured on "Destroyed in Seconds" Discovery channel 2009
- featured on "Worlds Wildest Vacations" TruTv 2009
- featured on "60 minutes Australia" show title "Up,Up and Away
- featured on" the Today Show", "the Morning Show" and "the Colbert Report"
- featured on "20/20" show about over coming fear.
- featured on 3 episodes of "Real TV"
- featured on 2 episodes of "Ripley’s Believe it or Not"
- featured on a show called “Holy @#$&”
- Asylum Productions filmed a one-hour documentary about his life entitled Fearless. It was aired on OLN and then later aired on the National Geographic Channel.
- Half hour documentary called "African Base". Produced by Fresh Air Crew.
- had a 9 minute feature done about his base jumping on ESPN Sport center.
- featured on "E-60" episodes title " a wing and a prayer" ESPN
- hired as safety expert by CBS for all base jumping during the filming of “The Courier” a micro series that aired prime time. Also preformed many of the jumps.
- one of 5 people hired by Best Productions to base-jump into the Super Bowl XXXVIII pre-game show for Aerosmith. The 5 were chosen because of their safety records and exceptional skill.
How/when/where did you first learn about Evolve Skateboards: A friend showed them to me and I was hooked instantly.
Boards owned: 2 ALL TERRAIN CARBON SERIES ELECTRIC SKATEBOARDS
What do you love about them? I love how light weight and fast they are. They also have a ton of power. Super easy to charge and use. The big wheels also keep you from getting ejected when hitting big cracks in the road.
Favourite Place to Ride: Veince CA boardwalk.
Favourite Quote: The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall live them.
IG and Twitter- JebCorliss